Ocean Garden was founded in Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province, one of the three main fishing fields of Vietnamese tuna. After more than 15 years of operation and development, Ocean Garden has gained great reputation in both domestic and international seafood industry.
We offer frozen fish products which met absolute standards of quality and food hygiene; caught and imported from regions with clean resources; we also did eco-friendly and sustainably natural environment development in aqua cultural implementing and processing; and many recognized international standards have been applied during working.
Our customers come from all over the world, especially from highly protected market such as the United States, EU, Russia, Canada, Japan, Australia, Middle East, South Africa, …
Our products are examined at standardized laboratories ISO 17025:2005, and approved by worldwide reputable testing center such as BRC, USDC, HACCP, Surefish, ...
We have close networkings with almost seafood processing plants in Vietnam, this enable us to provide good products throughout the year, regardless the fishing season with the competitive price, perfect quality and services.
We supply large-sized fish, off- shore fishing including:
1. Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares)
2. Oilfish (Lepidocybium flavobrunneum)
3. Swordfish (Xiphias gladius)
4. Marlin (Makaira indica)
5. Wahoo (Acanthocybium solandri)
6. Mahi Mahi (Coryphaena hippurus)
7. Sailfish (Istiophorus platypterus)
8. Skipjack (tuna) (Katsuwonus pelamis)
And typical species which are farmed in the Mekong Delta such as:
9. Black Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
10. Red Tilapia (Oreochromis mossambicus)
11. Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
12. Pangasius (Pangasiidae hypophthalmus)
13. Parrot fish (Scarus ceruleus)
14. Red snapper (Lutjanus campechanus)
15. Squirrel fish (Holocentrus adscensionis)
16. Corbia (Rachycentron canadum)
All our products are well treated through IQF (Individually Quick Frozen), semi-processed and packaged according to international standards, that minimizing the probable production of bacteria, and help in preserving the intact taste and nutritional value.
Of the resources of protein supply from cattle, poultry, seafood does express its superiority in the ability to provide nutritional balance and essential micronutrients and vitamins for the human body. That’s why the demand for aquatic products is increasing worldwide. We aim to be a bridge that delivers clean and fresh seafood to every customer, because of the consumers’ health and that of Vietnamese seafood trademark.